Member – Tony Peaty
Tony is a creative and innovative ICT and education professional with significant and varied management and teaching skills. He is highly experienced in digital strategy, project management, digital and IT architecture visioning. He is also a talented and successful teacher, trainer and a developer of education and work place environments.
His work with private and public sector organisations, schools, HE & FE, has achieved significant acclaimed success by focusing on the principles of sound visioning, detailed planning, resilient project management, stakeholder engagement and enthusiasm.
Tony has a unique skill set developed through working with many diverse public and private sector organisations and the professionals within them. This skill set also comes with a valuable understanding of how the differentiated selection from a technology toolset can dramatically impact on how people collaborate and achieve. His innovative and creative approach to curriculum support, associated pedagogies, visioning skills and awareness of bespoke digital strategy has enabled many clients to successfully bridge the gap between product and practice and significantly enhance performance.
- 30 years as a qualified teacher
- 10 years in secondary school senior management
- 8 years as Manager of a City Learning Centre
- 27 years of teaching ICT
- 16 years of delivering innovative, high quality curriculum based ICT learning
- 8 years of creating and delivering activities across the full school age range
- ICT digital strategy and visioning
- The creation and delivery of innovative and creative learning solutions
- ICT project management and procurement
- The design and creation of learning spaces (creator of ‘I Dream of Learning’)
- The design and creation of virtual learning environments (e.g. using Second Life)
- Prince2 qualified
- SMART notebook trainer
- CEOP accredited trainer
- Digital art and literacy
- ICT Mark trainer
- IOSH Work Placement Assessor (RoSPA)
- Phone: 07800 853 771
- Email: Tony@LondonCLCCollective.org.uk